I’m an atom in a sea of nothing,
Looking for another to combine.
Maybe we could be the start of something,
Be together at the start of time. (x)
Let’s play a game called “I’m totally joking, but would do that in a heartbeat if you were into it”
"Of course not. As long as I’m still breathing, I’ll do anything I can to do lose you, Aurora. But why are you saying this?"
"It that glance you always give me." Aurora admitted with a frown, rubbing her arm. Her eyes were focused on him.
He frowned a bit. “What glance? I’m not giving you any different kind of glance.”
“It’ll be fine.” For the amount of lying she’d been doing lately, you’d think she’d be better at it.
"Yeah." He muttered. But the Doctor knew the truth; this was his kind of lie, and so he could tell when someone was using it. "Except it won’t."
"Only a little bit."
"Hm, guess we’re gonna have to get things more exciting then."
[ He smiled widely before running again. ]
"I’ve missed the running."
"So you must be glad I’m here."
How is clara so cute
- you wanna make a fancy text post? good for you.
- you don’t want to? good for you.
- you wanna use awesome icons? good for you.
- you wanna keep them plain & simple? good for you.
- you wanna format your writing with bold and italics? good for you.
- you wanna keep it traditional? good for you.
- the moral of the story is.
- DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.
- & don’t let someone else tell you it’s wrong.
- [ end scene. ]
Ten says goodbye to his companions, The End of Time.
"I can’t pick just one. Really, they are all great, all changed my life in a different way, it is not fair to come up with a favourite. Every single companion was were brilliant in their own way. But if I do need to choose, then just one choice is available:
—-all of them.”